Located betten 19 ‘51’ N and 96 ‘10’ E in Oaktwin Township of Bago Division.
3. Year of Establishment
Established in 1996
Yangon to Oaktwin , 166 miles by car and Oaktwin to Sein-Ye camp, 20 miles by car along Bago Yoma crossing.
- To observe natura teak forests and teak growing environmental conditions.
- To study different age classes of teak plantations.
- To utilize it as a base camp for researchers in the Bago Yoma region.
- To study Myanmar timber elephants, elephant mahouts and their working condition.
Asia elephant tiger , leopard ,guar banteng or wild cow, sun bear, wild boar, sambur, sneeze and resident birds are present.
8. Conservation, Deleopment and Resarch Programmes
Construction of modern rest house for ecotourism and other infrastructure developments.
9. Opportunities for Study and Recreation
- Study of natural teak forest.
- Study of natural orchids.
- Study of working timber elephants.
- Study of natural wildlife and their environment.
- Recreation in a special forest environment.